Thursday, June 30, 2005

It's not humanity, it's just me

Whats happened to the world today?
Death tolls and k!dnappers wreak havok today
Human!ty cr!es !N var!Ous ways
but none took act!On and let them decay
Rhymers make rhymes make l!ke th!s each day
Harass!ng human!ty w!thout a quest!on for you to say
Turn the tables let me see u play
5 m!nutes later ur !n a camp cheer!ng
"Who the f'ck are u to say?"
!'m also a human
An honest rhymer
! try to bu!Ld w!th pure craze
! just hope that u wont cry and gaze
!ts just s!mple
! bash all human!ty
Not just terror!st
but also pla!N soc!ety
th!s !ncludes me
for ! am happy
as myself ! could try to sm!le and b happy
although that was not suppose to b
d!ff!cult th!Ngs ponder on !nsan!ty
my agony
noth!Ng matches what has gotten !N to me
! go for drugs
Yet ! f!Nd not 1 pol!cy
guns be!Ng sold not based on hypocracy
but to show off and rob money
to show power !ts not even me
but to k!ll people
thats what ! want to c
For me
Accompl!sh!ng task are not to b greed
but to take matters slow and
po!nt where's thee?
! know the world w!ll go up to me
all ! can do now !ts wa!t for that to b
then ! can blame my f!Ngers from mak!Ng th!s p!ece
and then !'ll blame my m!Nd for remember!ng H!M
! feel cold and !'m down
!s human!ty look!Ng at me down?
! hope so
cuz !m not the one who would bow down
ask!ng forg!veness !s not what ! had around
but stab a kn!fe at the back !s wat ! had r!te now
Dont you dare to look down
some1 would try to rebound
and others would take not!ce of th!s rhyme
and make act!ons r!te th!s t!me around

No comments: